Thursday, December 8, 2011

Third Day Presentations

Morgan's alphabet book was awesome! It reminded me of a project I once did on the Dance of Death in Europe and how artists rendered the different scenes from the dance in alphabet form much as Morgan was portraying Pale Fire. I think that the final product will be a much more in-depth representation of the complexities of Pale Fire than the index of the original book.

Isabel's Erlking analysis was fun, especially with the inclusion of Rowling's Tales of Beedle the Bard. That fairy tale complimented the tale of the Erlking quite nicely and made the references from Pale Fire stand out more clearly.

Dustin's analysis was as always brilliant and confusing. I think that I'm going to need a road map of all the modern philosophers so that I can better keep up. Good luck with your studies next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment